Friday 29 June 2012

Contoh teks Recount ( wisata ke JA

Trip to Jatimpark 1
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfva8QR7u-1JLiwCFvKwo39FGfYXkgJqgP_F0tefmRm-NJpXGw
 



    In Thursday 20 Oktober 2011, I went to school at an early. Because the day, I will study tour in Jatim Park 1 Malang. Before I went to school, I prepared provisions in my home. After that I direct went to school. In school I direct to left in my class. After that I line up in school yard for listen ed brief and read prayed together. After that I direct to left in my bus.
   On center street I saw any beautifol sight and many children ate the rice and snack. About 1 oclock I until in jatim park 1 malang. I direct fell from bus, for search my group.
       The first vehicle was attacked jet Coster weird (I hate this thing). Once in the queue I jumped the fence kabuur, hehe. Somehow I do not feel safety with this one object. No seat belts chrome metal that covered only the thigh. I am mending up all of the tornadoes on this.
      Well my next new vehicle to come along. Spinning Coster. Four of us sat in the seat backs to each other. Coster Meluncurnya that can rotate around it in a high trajectory. Humans are weird bro? Occasionally we want the sense of being in a situation we can not control.Feel the adrenaline flowing. Actually I feel pretty safe. There is a seat belt and thigh clamped foam. 
           Before return in SMPN 1 Porong, my bus came in Bakpao Telo. In the place I fell for bought a packet of bakpao telo and did ashar pray in the musholla. after that my bus resumed the travel to SMPN 1 Porong. About 1 oclock, I until in front of SMPN 1 Porong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review