Thursday 19 July 2012

Recount Text Sederhana Dan Singkat

My Cock Is BOBO

 







      In my home, I have a cock. I put my cock in the kettel, the kettel  made from bambo. I put the kettel on the back my home. I give name my cock Bobo.
      My cock have white clean feather. He has a pair of short leg and fat body. He has a poor with colour red in above his head. He also has a pair of short wing and Bobo can’t fly because he isn’t kind of regular chiken, but he is kind of kate chiken. Bobo isn’t crowing with loud sound because Bobo is small kate chiken. He like to eat rice, peanut and chiken food.
       He usually peck my foot, when I late to give his eat. Bobo usually fight with the cock that have biger body. When I come to the his kettel, Bobo direct come in behind my body.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review